Flying has always been a dream of humans, and Leonardo’s fascination with birds and flight was evident in his studies of birds and different human powered flying machines.
Leonardo Da Vinci’s Ornithopter design has captured the imagination of people for generations, and we have combined his cool flying machine with one of his bevel gear designs to make a neat model with flapping wings and a pilot with moving legs and arms.
- An ideal project for schools and higher education teaching and learning.
- Pre-cut pieces and everything needed to make an amazing working model.
- Easy-to-make in approximately one hour.
- Natural untreated wood from sustainable forests.
- Ideal for ages 9 years plus.
A fun and inspiring project upon from one of the great minds of history.
An ideal gift for any occasion