The Aerial Screw also known as the Helicopter, is one of Leonardo Da Vinci’s most iconic drawings and defines an artist and inventor well ahead of his time.
The Leonardo Da Vinci Helicopter wooden kit is working model and uses a bevel gear, also from his drawings, to spin the canopy and support structure, illustrating a way Leonardo thought flight might be possible! The canopy and support structure are removeable so you can experiment with your own helicopter or wing-type system
- An ideal project for schools and higher education teaching and learning.
- Pre-cut pieces and everything needed to make an amazing working model.
- Easy-to-make in approximately one hour.
- Natural untreated wood from sustainable forests.
- Ideal for ages 9 years plus.
A fun and inspiring project upon from one of the great minds of history, making an ideal gift for any occasion.