You can’t put a price on yours or anyone’s else’s personal safety and this includes whilst in the workshop and other similar environments. Here at Turners Tool Box, we take this subject very seriously and have put together a package deal that our Dave Martin, a Woodturning himself uses when he’s working at his woodturning lathe.
This Special Offer – Consists of the following workshop safety accessories
Full Face Visor – Bound with aluminium for added strength
The full – length face visor covers the face area down to well below the chin. It as a polycarbonate lens which is bound with aluminium for added strength and durability, fitted with an adjustable crown cap, which incorporates a ratchet type adjustable headband. An excellent choice for when working at the lathe, working with power tools or working on any DIY projects around the home or work place where there may be a hazard that could cause injury or damage to your eyes or face.
Ear Protectors – Climax 10
Light and comfortable to wear ear defenders with headband: PBT Ear cups: ABS. The contact pads are made of polyether foam-filled PVC. Noise reduction according to EN 24869 – 1
Elipse P3 Half Mask Respirator
The Elipse P3 (R) provides protection against dust particles, metal fumes (smoke), asbestos, oil and water mists, vapours, bacteria and viruses.
- Approved to European Standard EN140: 1998. APF: 20
- Elipse twin filter ready to wear half mask
- Latex and silicone free, lightweight TPE face piece that is comfortable to wear for long periods of time
- Low profile filters provide unobstructed field of vision
- Compatible with other PPE safety products including visors and welding helmets