The hardwood body of this well designed sanding block fits naturally in the palm of your hand, making the process of hand sanding far more comfortable than usual. The important part is the resultant surface; the steel sole is flat and finished with a hard felt base providing just the right degree of resilience to ensure good results. Four spring tips in the base automatically tension the sandpaper as the brass thumbscrew is tightened. The 75 x 100mm (3" x 4") base efficiently uses exactly 1/6th of a sheet of standard abrasive. Weight 400g.
• Hardwood body fits naturally in the palm of your hand
• Felt-covered steel sole is flat
• Four spring tips automatically tensions as you tighten the brass thumbscrew
• 75 x 100mm (3" x 4") base
• Efficiently uses exactly 1/6 of a sheet of abrasive
On Offer Today:
Beginners Woodturning Tool Set (6 piece set)
Just a note to thank you for rearranging the delivery to me and for your generosity regarding the VCI tool guard. If only all firms were to perform as well as yours life would be so much easier.
George Watt - George Watt