The hardwood body of this well designed sanding block fits naturally in the palm of your hand, making the process of hand sanding far more comfortable than usual. The important part is the resultant surface; the steel sole is flat and finished with a hard felt base providing just the right degree of resilience to ensure good results. Four spring tips in the base automatically tension the sandpaper as the brass thumbscrew is tightened. The 75 x 100mm (3" x 4") base efficiently uses exactly 1/6th of a sheet of standard abrasive. Weight 400g.
• Hardwood body fits naturally in the palm of your hand
• Felt-covered steel sole is flat
• Four spring tips automatically tensions as you tighten the brass thumbscrew
• 75 x 100mm (3" x 4") base
• Efficiently uses exactly 1/6 of a sheet of abrasive
On Offer Today:
Just to say thank you for a very prompt and efficient service. My goods arrived yesterday, as described and well packed. I shall certainly be looking at your web shop next time I need anything for my woodturning. - Charlie J