For those who want to work to 1/16" accuracy or better but have difficulty marking material without that precision, this VERITAS® rule magnifier is the answer.
The VERITAS® Rule Magnifier is supplied in a sturdy case, which not only provides a safe housing for when this tool is not being used but also makes a smart presentation box if you are buying the VERITAS® Rule Magnifier as a gift for someone. Listed below are some are the features that this versatile tool has to offer
• Functions well on its freestanding base
• 2 rare-earth magnets to secure it to a steel rule
• 3 x magnifier has a 1 1/8" field of view
• It has many other users in and out of the workshop, such as magnifying the area to be drilled, providing an accurate drilled position
• As well as its use in accurate marking, the magnifier is excellent for fly-tying, silver removal, blade edge inspection etc
On Offer Today:
Flexcut Beginner 2 – Blade Craft Carver Set
The sharpening system has just arrived and it is splendid!
As a newcomer to woodturning it is going to be invaluable.
Thank you very much for the free protractor - it is much appreciated and please be assured that I am very happy with this and previous orders and that Turners Toolbox will continue to be my first stop for all things woodturning.
Many thanks - John