Unlike most conventional hollowing tools, the unique Hollowmaster comes with a meaty ¾" flat surface. When laid on the tool rest, this gives ample support to prevent the tool being turned over by the rotation of the wood. You are not fighting the laws of nature but removing wood with ease. Its swan neck design means that the Hollowmaster can reach those spots that are often difficult to reach. The Hollowmaster comes with a swivelling hollowing cutter and a full round scraper cutter for fine finishing. Both are easily sharpened with a diamond file and can be replaced when need be. Instructions are included.
• Swan neck designed for hollowing through limited access
• The Hollowmaster as all the advantages of the RS200KT multi-tip hollowing tool but with the swan neck for more access
• ¾” flat shank, unique to Robert Sorby, gives increased stability
• Complete with scraper cutter, round-end swivel cutter and full instructions
• Very user friendly
• always operate with the tool rest on centre
• always have the flat and straight section on the tool rest
• sharpen both cutters across the flat with a diamond hone
On Offer Today:
Chuck,Tools & Accessories Care & Cleaning Special Offer
Just to let you know the Tormec machine I bought from you arrived here in France with my friends yesterday.
I am a retired engineer and ran my own company for many years, and I know good machinery when I see it. This is a seriously good piece of kit and very well presented. They seem to have thought of everything. I am looking forward to getting to grips with it. I,ll let you know how I progress.
Thanks for all your help
Kind regards - Ken E