This fine paste wax by Liberon is made from a blend of natural waxes, including Carnauba wax, Black Bison gives good resistance to finger and water marks.
The Fine Paste Wax Black Bison is ideal for;
• Small surfaces
• Feeds polishes and helps prevent the wood from drying out
• Highly lustrous and hard wearing
• Helps to cover marks and scratches
• It conforms to EN17 Part 3 Approved which means that it is Safe to use on Toys
The Liberon Beeswax Paste with Pure Turpentine is a traditional wax that nourishes wood and gives an authentic finish to furniture
• Ideal for small surfaces and furniture
• Suitable for soft and hardwoods
• Gives off a gentle aroma of yester year
• Feeds wood and protects against excess dryness
• For use on absorbent woods such as unsealed pine and oak
• EN71 Part 3 Approved-Safe for toys
NAME:Fine Spray Wax
This high quality fine spray wax is used for removing dust and nourishing and shining waxed or varnished furniture. Supplied in a 400ml aerosol can which shows instructions on how to use
• Gives off a light scent of honey
• Silicone free
The WoodWax 22 part of the Chestnut Products range of finishes is a careful blend of pure beeswax and hard wearing carnauba in a specially selected non-harmful, non-toluene solvent. WoodWax 22 can be applied to bare wood, but can work better over a sealer. It can also be used on furniture and previously polished wood. It dries very quickly and can be easily buffed to give a high, durable shine. The WoodWax 22 is available in clear and wood shades.
Safety Data Sheets are available on request (send your request via the email link shown at the bottom of this page)
Tip: Apply thin coats; buff as soon as possible, clear conforms to EN71 for use on toys
Microcrystalline Wax knits down to form a very dense coating which makes it very hard wearing and highly water repellent, ideal for situations needing a tough coating that might get wet. These waxes also have a higher melting point than traditional waxes which means that it is resistant to finger marks.
Tip: Ideal for use on items that are frequently handled and in places which may get wet