Our Self – Adhesive Baize can be used for a wide variety of craft making projects, simply cut the baize to size, peel back the film and apply to your project.
- To line the inside of box’s to covering the base of the woodturning to provide a none – slip service and to protect the service its standing on it will also hide any unsightly scratch marks on the base.
- Woodcarvings to line the base of the finished piece, providing a none – slip service and to hide any unwanted marks.
- Other projects such as the inside of toy and Chess box’s, the underside of drinks coasters, cheese and bread boards, underside of game boards, lining of jewellery box’s, lining of draws and much, much more.
- Coloured Baize on one side, the other side can be peeled off to reveal an adhesive backing.
- High strength bond develops between the baize and the item.
- Self-adhesive avoids the need for messy glues or spray adhesives.
Our Self – Adhesive Baize is easy to cut and apply and is supplied in widths of 17 ½” (444.5mm) in 1 mtr and 5mtr rolls, in the following colours.
- Navy Blue